Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Is it really already March?

Woooo! My birth month ;) 
Lots happened last month and I cannot believe I forgot to blog about it!

Aspen started walking! Now he walks everywhere without mamas help.


And we got snow! Maybe a little bit too much of it because I am ready for SUMMER!




Then it all melted and turned my backyard into a swimming pool, which makes my dogs muddy, which then makes me muddy because I go out to feed them and they jump on me.



ALSO, this month Valentines Day was a bit more festive than usual.. I decided to get my butt out of bed and make cute little pancakes.



Then Chris went back to work so I was stuck cooking for myself, so I found a very very super easy way to make yummy chicken and it's now my favorite chicken to eat!


I've had these knobs for a while and the wood but kept forgetting about them so I finally made them! I will probably post a DIY here soon because these are so easy and so cute!



Right when it started getting super cold (which is 36 degrees in my book) of course our heater broke so until the guy could come out to fix it, we froze our tushes off and used the space heaters.


I finished a decoration for the boys room, they seem to be getting more popular but they are definitely not some peoples cup of tea. I personally love woven tapestries though and think they're so cute when done in the right color combos!


I am slowly but surely learning and getting better at calligraphy. I see this cute letter printing all over everywhere and I want to be able to do it too! I love the way it looks so hopefully I can get it down.


I think that's about it for February. I plan on being able to keep up this month.. Maybe ;)

1 comment:

  1. I had the same thing happen to me once. I believe that the forecasted high was going to be about 28 degrees, which is crazy for Myrtle Beach. Luckily, someone suggested that we call Myrtle Beach AC and Heating. They did such an amazing job! It took them no time at all to fix the heater and to get our house warm again!

    Ambrose @ Brown & Reaves Services, Inc.

    ReplyDelete