Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy February!

It cannot already be February?! It seems like Christmas was just yesterday. 


This month is Aspen's birth month! I can't believe my once 8 pound 14 ounce chunk is now about to be ONE year old. It's been a great year and I can't wait to see him grow into a little gentleman! 


On the agenda this month and the next FOUR years will be school! I started school in January and I'm not stopping until I've reached my goal. Which is to be a nurse. But honestly I'm not 100% sure that I won't change my mind and major in something else.


And last but not least, I am starting to work out again and diet. My goals are realistic and I am deciding not to step on the scale everyday. I'm taking it one day at a time and instead of saying "Oh man, I just ate a Reese's so I'll have to start my diet tomorrow" I will keep going even if I drift from my goals path. 


Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment