Sunday, October 11, 2015

Baby Must Haves

I am already almost half way done with baking baby #3, which -poor kid- still has no name. I just can't seem to fall in love with anything yet and so maybe it's going to take me seeing him for the first time to decide what name fits him.

I have been on the look out for cute baby clothes. I'm a sucker for fall/winter clothes. Summer clothes never seem as cute or stylish to me! With that said I put together a small portion of the clothing I LOVE for sweet boy.


• Numbers 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, and 8 are all from the Oshkosh B'Gosh website. I don't shop there very much but I look at their clothes from time to time because I am literally ALWAYS looking out for cute boy clothes. I was surprised to find so many things I loved!
• Number 3 is from Old Navy. I have taken a liking to their baby clothes. They are getting more modern and moving away from the ugly "pale blue baby boy clothing" stereotype. Say that 5 times fast.
• Number 5 is from Baby Gap. I love love love Baby Gap, I have since I had Liam in 2012. They always have the styles I like at the time and their clothes are unique and one of a kind. 

I am especially in love with knit one-pieces so I'm sure this baby will have plenty of them like his brothers had. I am also really into deep red, pumpkin orange, navy blue, mustard yellow, black and white, and tan here lately.

I am so excited for this little boy to get here! We have to get mostly all new baby stuff since we either got rid of a lot of stuff (thinking we were done for a while) or because most of our baby stuff is broken or dirty after both boys using it. Only 22 more weeks and he'll be in my arms! And hopefully have a name ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment