Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Why I No Longer Want To Lose Weight

I know you're probably thinking "why would you want to give up when you're only 15 pounds away from your goal weight?!" 

Well I promise I am not crazy.. But in about 8 more months I might be! Why?



That's right! Baby Bordelon #3 is due in March 2016! I am 9 weeks as of today!

And guess what else? 

I am going au naturel. I have a midwife I go see monthly at Baby Bliss in Canton, TX. I had both of my boys with an epi, and pitocin, and I took castor oil which made things so so much worse. This time I am letting my body do what it needs to do and what it is fully capable of doing.

The biggest question of all. Are we hoping for a GIRL?!

To be completely honest we would love to have a girl. I think every parent wants the best of both worlds and to experience raising both genders. But God's plan is sometimes different and all that really matters is if the baby is healthy. I would LOVE having 3 boys because boys always protect their mamas. Boys are fun and wild and I just love them to pieces! So I can honestly say I will be over the moon no matter what gender I hear in about a month or two!

The second biggest question. Are you scared? How are you going to do it with 2 toddlers and an infant?

The answer is simple. I don't have a choice. Just like the transition from one kid to two kids was hard until we got in the groove. Two kids to three kids is going to be hard until we figure out our schedule. The only thing I am worried about is grocery shopping. As if shopping with two was already nearly impossible. Three is going to be a shit show.

But that's okay! Full hands, full hearts! We are very excited and cannot wait to start deciding on names and pick out baby gear and clothes! Let the fun begin! Again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment