Monday, October 14, 2013

Liam's First Birthday!

Okay so I planned and planned and planned my butt off for six long months! Then the day finally came and I felt like I hadn't planned enough! I was busier than ever and I really didn't think I would have things ready. But luckily, I did. My awesome best friend and her boyfriend drove up from Alabama to help me out a little and to have some fun!
 
 
I've had this vest for a while now and it never really fit my style. It came in very handy for his theme though! I had to resize it to fit him of course but it worked out decently well. I just stuck some of my old boots on his baby feet and bam, I had some western props.
I made his outfit and hat. I ordered the 'Sheriff Star' from eBay and bought the fabric at my local Joann's.
I made some pretzel smores, they turned out FUGLY and they were extremely sticky and difficult to make, so I didn't make many. I cut out the labels with my cricut. The rest is from Party City.
These aren't the cutest finger foods but man they are so yum! They taste exactly like caramel apples!
happy trails, pb&j sandwhiches, and chips for nachos. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the toppings area, which had chili, cheese, and little smokies in a trio buffet cooker.

I found these pieces of fence that someone was throwing out, SCORE! I think it's what pulled the whole look together.

little take home mints and grab bags :)


 his outfit.

I'll update this post whenever I can find some time to edit the rest of the pictures. He had a wonderful birthday and thank you everyone who came and for all the awesome gifts! We are truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment