Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mothers Day.. Eve?

Is it okay to be totally thrilled about my first mothers day? Because I am! All my life I just wanted to be a mom, I got my wish and he's my sunshine! At this time last year I had a little ornery boy giving me horrible back pain, sleepless nights, and kicking me non stop. Well I still get kicked, back pain from holding him, and sleepless nights here and there but besides that my life is forever changed.

Everyday I wake up to a tiny voice echoing in my ear. Little baby fingers pinching and pulling on my face. I change countless diapers. I calm tantrums. I feed a very impatient free spirited boy that wants to help feed himself.. (which usually ends with food in his hair, my hair, and everywhere else, everyday.) I wouldn't change a single thing! He keeps my life interesting and fun and I can honestly say I am so much happier with this little bundle of joy! He is truly a blessing. Happy Mother's Day Eve mama bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment